Let us meet in person in Berlin, Germany and reconnect !
Updated: Dec 17, 2022
The INMR Congress in Berlin in October 2022 will be the ideal opportunity to bring together hundreds of experts in the field of high-voltage industry. An awaited event after cancellations and postponements due to Covid. The last event was held in 2019 in Tucson, Arizona. It will finally be possible to exchange face-to-face after this period not very convenient for human interactions.
I will have the honor of presenting my technical paper on Externally Gapped Line Arresters.
1. A historical introduction to the ZnO technology
2. LSA development: a Japanese story but also American
3. Service experience from Japanese utilities
4. Why is the EGLA often considered a more advanced superior design than the NGLA?
5. Major recent achievements and outstanding EGLA projects
6. Current improvement in TC 37/PT 60099-11
(including overview of recent CIGRE Technical Brochure 855)
7. EGLA to become a standard component for the electricity supply industry
8. Monitoring and proactive maintenance
(including some innovative techniques for digital monitoring of LSA)